Leadership Development and Management
It is our point-of-view that performance management is the on-going process of setting performance expectations, providing feedback and coaching to reach those expectations, and reviewing and recognizing performance results
Peak Point – No matter how effective your project and program management efforts are, they can always be improved.
- Step by step process of formulating a strategy
- The cascading and alignment process of strategy
- Definition and link of Balanced Score Card to Strategy
- Use of Balanced Score Card as a performance management tool
- Use of Balanced Score Card as a communication tool
- Identification and management of risks of Implementation
- Executive Directors/ Board Members
- Functional Managers
- Strategy/Performance Officers
- Human Resource Officers
- Risk Managers
- Understand how a strategy is formulated.
- Be able to participate fully in the development of Strategy Maps and Scorecards.
- Understand how the objectives and vision of a strategy are cascaded to them at their level.
- Understand the link between the strategic planning process and the performance management process.
- Understand how the strategic objectives will be monitored and measured at all levels of the organization including their own.
- Distinguish between a scorecard and a performance agreement.
- Be able to complete a performance agreement detailing your Key Performance Areas, Key Performance Indicators, objectives, tracking sources, competencies, and development activities.
- Understand how the Balanced score card, as a measuring tool, will be used to measure their performance, in line with the agreed strategic objectives.