Project Management Training
This is an advanced level course designed to teach project managers in a variety of fast-paced industries how to use the concepts, methods and tools of project management to execute their organizations’ strategic initiatives efficiently, effectively and reliably. The course gives delegates an understanding of the most common processes, tools, techniques, and theories that are necessary to manage complex projects.
The demand for certified PMP® and CAPM® professionals grows every year. According to the Project Management Institute® (PMI), by 2020 an estimated 15.7 million new project management roles will be added globally, putting job-seeking credential holders at a serious advantage.
Peak Point – No matter how effective your project and program management efforts are, they can always be improved.
The course covers in-depth all the 5 Project Management Process Groups of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Control and Closing. And further goes to explain the PMBOK® Guide 10 knowledge areas as follows:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- You can find PMP® Credential Holders leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global.
- As a PMP®, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
- Employers benefit as well. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP® Credential Holders, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
- The PMP® signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.